Moped GP North
Any stock moped 50cc cylinder and cases, modified in whatever manner you want, as long as the volume remains 50cc or less.
One or two speed mopeds with a maximum of 75cc.
Dual or single variated mopeds with a maximum of 75cc.
Top 3 of Variated and Non-Variated.
Please note, that if it is not addressed here, there are NO OTHER RESTRICTIONS. Any rules issues at the track can be addressed with the race committee.
$40 to race + all free track time, $20 for free track time and fun races.
ALL RACERS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED ONLINE OR AT SATURDAY (6/23) CHECK-IN.
- 9:00am – Track opens
- 9:00am – 11:00am – Open track time.
(Race times are estimated and not guaranteed. Could go faster, could go slower. You should be ready to race as soon as the group ahead of you is called, regardless of what time it is.)
- 11:00am – Variated races, likely 2-3 qualifier heats
- 11:30am – Non-Variated races, likely 2-3 qualifier heats
- 12:00pm – Stock Races
- 12:15pm – Variated Finals
- 12:30pm – Non-Variated Finals
- 12:45pm – Break for food! Hot dogs and drinks provided.
- 1:00pm – Most Bestest race (Top 3 from Variated and Non)
- 1:15pm – DEATH RACE! (all peds, all at once, track reversed!)
- 1:30pm – Fun races! -doubles race -slow race -girls race -drag races -relay race – whatever!
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Open track time.
- 5:00pm Track is closed! GTFO go home!
- Go Home:(